123 Anywhere Rd. ● Anywhere, NV 00000 (H) (555) 555-1234 ● (C) (555) 555-1234 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished pharmaceutical professional with expertise in nuclear pharmacy medicine, health law, and FDA issues. Experience includes research, regulation compliance, management, and representation. Innovative thinker and problem- solver skilled at oral and written advocacy.
Registered pharmacist; Board Certified Nuclear Pharmacist. Member: American Pharmacists Association; American Society of Health-System Pharmacists; Society of Nuclear Medicine.
Feb. 200X — Present
Mar. 200X — Jan. 200X
Aug. 200X — Feb. 200X
Scrippa Health, Inc., Reno, NV Nuclear Pharmacist
• Manage packaging/delivery of radiopharmaceuticals/hazardous chemicals; oversee
• Perform testing and record results on equipment, including dose calibrator constancy and
• Supervise and train employees regarding laboratory procedures and compliance with
regulations, initiatives, policy, and health and safety rules.
Torco Corp., Henderson, NV Contract Science/Medical Associate
• Advised on scientific and technical issues impacting mechanism of action for Alzheimer’s
• Represented pharmaceutical company at meeting of the American Association of
SciFind Group, Phoenix, AZ Laboratory Manager
• Oversaw facility compliance with all regulatory commitments, including cGMP,
Radiation Safety, pharmacy laws, and other federal, state, and local authorities.
• Collaborated with Key-Opinion-Leaders regarding promotional business expansions
pertaining to facility-specific abilities and services.
• Managed shipment of radioactive materials pursuant to procedure and licensing
• Assisted with operation and maintenance of cyclotron, chemistry modules, QC
equipment, and associated software, as well as staff radiopharmaceutical training.
• Negotiated contracts and allocation agreements for conventional and investigational
• Urea Breath Test, University of Nevada, Reno, 200X
• Radiation Safety Regulations, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, 200X
• Basic Atomic Physics, University of Saskatchewan, 200X
Missouri State University, Springfield, MO Master of Science in Cell Molecular Biology
• GPA: 3.87
• Capstone project completed through the Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan, Canada, Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and Nutrition