OBJECTIVE: Position demanding innovative, challenging employment that will utilize my
education and skills and offering opportunities for learning and advancement.
EDUCATION: Currently (29.07.06) student of 4th year Bachelor of technology in Civil Engineering
Institute of Technology, BHU, Varanasi.
(Expected year of completion of Graduation course 2007).
• B.Tech 3rd year (YGPA) :7.61/10
• B.Tech 2nd year (YGPA) :8.19/10
• B.Tech 1st year (YGPA) :7.49/10 YGPA: – Yearly Grade Point Average
o CGPA :7.77/10 CGPA:-Cumulative Grade Point Average
• High School (CBSE Board) 83 %
• Intermediate School (CBSE Board) 87.4%
• Secured 1st in IIIrd semester, 2nd year, B.Tech in a class of 40 students.
• Among the top 0.1% of successful candidates of AISSCE, 2002 in
• Secured 2nd rank in school in class 12th board exam, CBSE–2002.
• Presented orally a paper, titled Bored Tunneling Method-a review in the
Second National seminar at the Department of Civil Engineering, IT-BHU.
TRAINING: Undertook practical summer training at Central Water Commission (CWC),
New Delhi on Design of canal syphon across river Belkund.
COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office, programming in C, Microsoft Front Page.
Extra curricular activities:
• Launched a website www.iwish.in, (In the process of launching another site)
• Member of winner team in the Inter Hostel Volleyball team, 2005.
• Member of winner team in the volleyball tournament held under the auspices of Civil Engineering Society.
• Reading (fiction, Biographies).
• Net surfing.
• Computer Games.